Scene Switch Pro Mod Apk
You can adjust some settings on your Android device using the Scene Switch Pro. Please note that certain settings items may not be compatible with your Android OS version or model. SceneSwitch is no longer available for free on Google Play.
As a pack, you can create 10 scenes such as home office or other settings. You can also change the scene by tapping on the popup menu.
You can set up a timer to change the scene. The settings will automatically be modified at the specified time.
APN on/off Bluetooth, on/off Bluetooth and/off Bluetooth On/off Airplane Mode on/off Sit mode mode on/off Vibrate modes on/off Screen out time Auto-Sync on/off Brightness Screen Lock Sounds on/off Keep awake while charging Screen lock security on/off Hide slide lock on/off Bluetooth Tethering Volume controls Bluetooth tethering ON/OFF Locale timezone and default sounds
[Launching App widget]
The widget controls the app. This widget can be added to your desktop via –
(1) You can use long-touch to control your computer’s screen.
(2) Next, select “Widgets”.
(3) Next, select “Scene Switch”.
Five default scenes are created if it’s the first launch. You can modify the scene names and settings using the [Scene edit] function.
The widget scene popup menu will be displayed when you tap it. To change the scene, you can tap the icon and choose a name from the pop-up menu. You can change the settings according to which scene you have selected. If it’s displayed, you can tap the [Scene Switch] button in the notification bar.
[Edit Scene Settings]
Click the widget one time or choose this app from your notification bar. Next, push the menu button on you device. You will see the option menu. On the menu, select [Scene Edit]. Tap on a scene to display the pop-up menu. You will see the scene editor. The scene editor allows you to edit its settings.
[Scene switching by Timer]
Timer-based schedules can automatically switch scene.
Choose [Timer schedule] from the menu. The Timer schedule will appear. Tap a row to open the schedule. For scene switching, you can also set a timer.
1. There are some settings you can’t control from the app, depending on which Android OS is being used and what model it is.
2. If you have another setting app that works, malfuction could occur.
3. The brightness setting might not reflect immediately.
4. You cannot bypass the slide lock for most devices if ‘,screen lock security’ is enabled. The home key is not working on your device.
5. The app must be placed in the internal memory and not on external media such as SD cards. Android OS doesn’t show widgets placed in external media. This means that you can not use the app widget.
6. The app can be moved to external media such as SD card, but only if OS supports this function.
This app isn’t recommended to be used in any external media except in the unavoidable event of insufficient internal storage.
After an app is moved to or from external media, the scene switch service needs to be restarted.
External media widgets are not supported. You can use the flick switch or the notification bar instead of widgets.
– When the device is powered on, it does not automatically start the service app for external media. Scene Switch must be manually started.
Scene Switch will not begin or stop if the external media has been removed.
7. The flick switch will not show or respond if the service has been stopped. If this happens, please restart Scene Switch.
8. For security reasons, USB tethering settings are not compatible with Android 4.x devices.
9. Android 2.2 or later can only the background app be stopped using ‘, “Stop the App on Scene Switching”. The app on the screen can’t be stopped.