mySugr - Diabetes Tracker Log Mod Apk: It's easy to get help managing diabetes. Forbes TechCrunch and The Washington Post featured this app.
You will find it easier to add the mySugr app to your diabetes management (Type 1, Type 2, or gestational).
MySugr is the trusted and completely free diabetic logbook that keeps you in control. You can have everything you need with one app:
* A personal dashboard that allows you to easily monitor your diet, carb intake, and glucose levels.
* Bolus Calculator that provides precise recommendations for insulin dosage (limited to certain countries with mySugrPRO).
* See clear blood sugar level graphs.
* HbA1c estimated at a glance. No more surprises.
You can send your doctor daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
* Data backup that is secure and compliant with safety regulations
Make diabetes suck less.
You can also log your data and view your daily therapy information such as your meals, diet, and carb intake. You can also add any medication you use to regulate blood sugar levels or insulin.
* Activity steps blood pressure CGM weight and other data
* Google Fit(r).
* AccuChek (r) Aviva Connect, AccuChek (r) Guide Me, AccuChek® Performa Connect; AccuChek® Guide (activate mySugrPRO for free! For the most current information, please visit our FAQs.
* RocheDiabetes Care Platform - You can link the mySugr App to the RocheDiabetes Care Platform. This allows you and your doctor to share vital diabetes information so that both of you have a better picture of diabetes. After you have connected, you will receive mySugr Pro at no cost! Check availability for your country
Get your diabetes treatment to the next level with mySugr PRO is available for free with certain Accu-Chek(r), or with a paid monthly or annual subscription.
Smart Search: Create your own searchable list of restaurants, activity tags, and other information.
Buy it Now! All your information is available on your phone, so you can keep track of your diabetes and monitor your progress. Keep track of your health, monitor your carbohydrates, and manage your medication intake using the mySugr Bolus Calculator PRO. Get help with avoiding hypers/hypos.