Song Engineer Mod Apk
Song Engineer allows you to auto-compose songs. Simply press the Compose button to create a unique song. An algorithm creates harmony and melodies from different instruments, such as lead (vocal), bass piano and guitarist. Listen to your songs, and then save them as a midi file. You can also get song suggestions that you can develop or enhance. Saved midi file can be used for production with DAW software.Hear some sample songs – https://gyokovsolutions.com/music-albums
You can listen to demo tracks from albums
Song Engineer – https://youtu.be/oWYQPvaaAYI
Seven modes – https://youtu.be/48vKyRcxWBU
Song production instructional video – https://youtu.be/xlxs6UzRPMI
This is the full version of Song Engineer Lite – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.songengineerlite
Full version app features:
Edit drums and instrument notes
Select song tone
Use different sections of the song (Intro Verse, Pre-Chorus Choir Bridge Outro, and four additional sections).
Change song length
Rearrange sections of songs
Change song element root and scale types (major pentatonic, chromatic etc
– Recompose Section
Section – Recompose Instrument
Change instruments in the midi
Save song to midi or xml files
Saved song to be opened from the xml File
Control composing parameters (melody phrasing harmony rhythm songs sections preferred note lengths).
The app can also be used to write lyrics. It matches the lyrics accent with the melody to create prosody.
What to do:
1. Use the TONALITY menu to select your song tone.
2. You can also change the song structure by clicking the three dots button to the left of each song element. It is possible to change the element type, add new elements, or arrange them.
3. The elements can be changed (Verse Choir etc …) root and type (major minor etc …)) (in bars). The controls can only be unlocked for the element’s first appearance. All elements that share the same property will be affected if you modify it.
4. Click on COMPOSE
5. It is now complete. Five instruments are employed: lead (vocal), guitar, bass harmony(piano), and drums.
6. To listen to the song, press PLAY. Change the song’s tempo. You can also hear each element and compose it by clicking the three dots buttons on the left.
7. Element Menu – Edit element allows you to edit drum notes or instrument sounds.
8. To save the song as a midi file, press SAVE. Song is saved in [sdcard]/SongEngineer folder. You can modify the type of instruments in the midi file by going to settings. You can use the midi file to enhance your song and produce music using any DAW program.
Song Engineer manual – https://gyokovsolutions.com/song-engineer-manual