Drums Engineer Mod Apk
Drums Engineer allows you to create drum beats. There are two options for creating drum beats.
Manual – Check notes for each drum kit
Automatic – Press COMPOSE to create a drum beat or fill.
Drums Engineer features:
Auto compose drum beats and drum fills
You can use 64 notes
– select note length
– set tempo via tapping
You can use as many as 45 drum instruments
Save created beats to a midi file
– open beats file
Signature for a change in meters
– change instruments volume
There are three main panes when you first open the app. The INSTRUMENTS CONTROL panel is located on the left. Below is the APP CONTROL and BEATS pane.
INSTRUMENTS CONTROL pane:
You should have the following:
Instrument name: Click on the image to hear a sound sample
Switch ON/OFF – Turns on/off instrument
Select checkbox to use the instrument select/deselect. This can be used by pressing COMPOSE/Shift Left/Right
You can set a predetermined number of notes for each instrument. In Settings, you can modify the number of notes. The sound will be on if the checkbox is selected. Unchecked will cause no sound.
You can create the beat by checking or unchecking checkboxes.
APP CONTROL pane:
Switch ON/OFF – Turns all instruments on/off
Select checkbox to select/deselect all instruments
– MODE: Select a drum beat or fill to allow COMPOSER create
When you click the COMOSE button, a drum groove is created or a fill for certain instruments. All instruments will be used if no instrument has been selected.
Tempo – Change the beats per minute
Play/Stop the beat with the PLAY button
Drum Template – Creates a New Drum
– Saved Drums Text File – Open
– Save-Save current drum beats to a midi or text file
– Save As – Stores the current drum beats in a midi or text file of a specified name
Clear all – Clear All
Clear select – Select clears (with checked checkbox).
Shift left – Select instruments are moved one position to the right
Shift right – Select instruments one position to your right
– AUTO MODE START/STOP – This mode allows drums to be continuously played and then recomposed.
– SETTINGS – opens Settings
– Help – opens app manual
– facebook page – opens app facebook page
– Exit-Exits app
– Select number of Notes (1-64)
Select which instruments you want to include in the INSTRUMENTS section.
– INSTRUMENTS VOLUME – set volume for instruments
Nominator for Meter Signature – nomator to meter signature. If time signature is 3/4, this will be 3
Denominator of Meter Signature – This denominator is for Meter Signature – If time signature equals 3/4, then this 4
– Last project loaded on App Open – if this is enabled, the last project will load when the app opens
– The number of times the drum beat is played in AUTO MODE.
– Keep Screen On – The app will keep the screen visible even if it is not in front of you.
– You can play a melody in the background. When this option is turned on, the beat will play in background. This can be used to adjust the volume of an instrument.