Multitrack Engineer Mod Apk
Multitrack engineer is an app that allows multitrack music composition. Hear some sample songs created with Song Engineer and Multitrack Engineer apps - https://gyokovsolutions.com/music-albums
These instruments are available:
- Lead guitar
Drums (upto 45 instruments available)
Editing manually can create harmony or automatically compose harmony.
Notes can be edited manually using the note dropdown menu, or auto composer can help you compose melody and beats by pressing the COMPOSE MELODY AND COMPOSE DRUMS buttons.
Select an instrument to be auto-recomposed. All instruments will be composed if no instrument has been selected.
The composed music can be saved as a midi file so that it is available for use in your DAW software.
In Settings, you can adjust the volume and sound for each instrument.
There are four main panes when you first open the app. The INSTRUMENTS CONTROL panel is located on the left. The NOTES pane is on the left, and above and below them are the APP CONTROL and panes.
INSTRUMENTS CONTROL pane
You should have the following:
Click on the name to hear instruments sounds sample
Switch ON/OFF - Turns on/off instrument
Select checkbox to use the select/deselect tool. This can be used when you hit the COMPOSE button or shift left/right.
You can set a predetermined number of notes for each instrument. In Settings, you can modify the number of notes. For melody - select note via dropdown menu. A5 means note A 5th octave.
Checkboxes are required for drums. If checked, the sound will be on. It is not necessary to check it.
APP CONTROL pane
Switch ON/OFF - Turns all instruments on/off
Select checkbox to select/deselect all instruments
- The COMPOSE MELODY button is pressed to create a melody for selected instruments. All instruments will be used if no instrument has been selected. Select the notes checkboxes if you wish to automatically compose notes using an instrument.
The COMPOSE DRUMS button is pressed to create a drum groove for certain instruments. All instruments will be used if no instrument has been selected.
Tap Tempo - To set the tempo, tap four times
Tempo - Change the beats per minute
Play/Stop music by pressing the PLAY BUTTON
Create a new template with -New
- Save text files to be opened
- Save- Music as text and midi files are saved
- Save As - Music is saved as a midi or text file under a specified name
Clear all - Clear all
Clear select - Select clears (with checked checkbox).
- Transpose up - select instruments transposed up
- Transpose down - select instruments transposed down
Shift left - Select instruments are moved one position to the right
Shift right - Select instruments one position to your right
- AUTO MODE START/STOP - This mode allows drums to be continuously played and then recomposed.
- Get Out
- Select number of Notes (1-64)
PLAYBACK SECTIONS - Choose the instrument you would like for your piano voice or bass
Select which instruments you want to include in the INSTRUMENTS section.
- INSTRUMENTS VOL.
- COMPOSER SECTIONS
Nominator for Meter Signature - nomator to meter signature. If time signature is 3/4, this will be 3
Denominator of Meter Signature - This denominator is for Meter Signature - If time signature equals 3/4, then this 4
- Last project loaded on App Open - if this is enabled, the last project will load when the app opens
- The number of times the drum beat is played in AUTO MODE.
- Keep Screen On - The app will keep the screen visible even if it is not in front of you.
- You can play a melody in the background. When this option is turned on, the beat will play in the background. This can be used to adjust the volume of an instrument.
You can also check out other apps that are music composition-related:
- Song Engineer
- Melody Engineer
- Lyrics Engineer
- Guitar Engineer
- Rhythm Engineer
- Drums Engineer
- Bass Engineer