NGP.emu 1.5.51 Apk Paid latest is a Arcade Android app
Free Download last version NGP.emu Apk Paid For Android with direct link
NGP.emu is a Arcade android app made by Robert Broglia that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
Advanced open-source Neogeo Pocket Color emulator based on Neopop, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs. It’s the very first NGP emulator available for Android.
* PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
* English/Japanese game language switch support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* ZIP, RAR, & 7Z file support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Fix screen rotation issues on certain older 32-bit ARM devices like the Nexus 7
* Fix performance issues on devices like the Oneplus 3 due to change in vsync handling from 1.5.50
* Fix crashes due to virtual display connection/disconnection operations such as those used by screen recording apps, note you must set Options -> Video -> External Screen -> OS Managed to record the full app video output
* Fix GPU Copy Mode -> System Memory option not applying properly