NES.emu 1.5.54 Apk Paid latest is a Arcade Android app
Free Download last version NES.emu Apk Paid For Android with direct link
NES.emu is a Arcade android app made by Robert Broglia that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
Advanced open-source NES/Famicom emulator based on FCEUX 2.2.3-svn, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Don’t use AAudio by default on Android 8.0 due to various driver bugs, if you are experiencing crashes please email me via the address on the Play Store page