NES.emu 1.5.55 Apk Paid latest is an Arcade Android app
Free Download last version NES.emu Apk Paid For Android with direct link
NES.emu is an Arcade android app made by Robert Broglia that you can install on your android devices and enjoy!
Advanced open-source NES/Famicom emulator based on FCEUX 2.2.3-svn, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Fix crash when using external displays
* Work around blank emulator display on certain Mali GPUs when rendering in RGBA8888 format
* Move emulator processing into the main thread by default to reduce vsync scheduling variance, the previous method can still be enabled via Options -> System -> Separate Emulation Thread
Colors bottons mod