GBA.emu 1.5.50 Apk Full Paid latest is a Arcade Android app
Download last version GBA.emu Apk Full Paid For Android with direct link
GBA.emu is a Arcade android app made by Robert Broglia that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don’t use any “Master” codes since they aren’t needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Don’t use AAudio by default on Android 8.0 due to various driver bugs, if you are experiencing crashes please email me via the address on the Play Store page
– Mod on an earlier version of the kernel – works great both on older versions of firmware, also on Android 9-10 (unlike versions on new kernels, it does not lag).
– Unlike older versions, there is a banner for TV.
– Created a new gamepad skin, looks prettier than the old ones.
– Code optimization for better performance