Vibrance HDR 1.11 Apk Pro latest is a Photography Android app
Download last version Vibrance HDR Apk Pro For Android with direct link
Vibrance HDR is a Photography android app made by Mark Harman that you can install on your android devices and enjoy!
Vibrance HDR allows you to create high dynamic range (HDR) images, either from a single photo, or from multiple (three) auto exposure bracketed (AEB) photos.
High-dynamic-range imaging is a technique used in photography to reproduce a greater dynamic range of luminosity. This works best in conjuction with a camera app that supports taking photos at multiple different exposures. However Vibrance HDR also supports creating a “Fake HDR” effect from a single photo. Note that not all devices support multiple input photos.
Note that Vibrance HDR is not intended to be a general purpose photo editor – there are already plenty of free apps for that.
* Create HDR effect from either single photo, or three input photos at different exposures.
* Editor allows you to modify contrast enhancement strength, brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance temperature.
* Quick display of original image for comparison.
* Pan and pinch to zoom.
* Works in portrait and landscape.
* Exif metadata is preserved by default where possible, with additional options to control what metadata is preserved.
* HDR tonemapping options include Reinhard, Exponential, Filmic, ACES.
* Auto-alignment and ghost removal for processing multiple input photos.
* On-screen histogram.
* Built-in help (including guides on how to take AEB photos on various Android camera apps).
* Share to and from other apps.
See the pictures for examples of what Vibrance HDR can do. The before/after images show the results on a single input image (some are with default settings, some are with using the post-processing sliders).
Vibrance HDR includes ads served via the Google Mobile Ads SDK (Admob). An In-application-purchase (IAP) is available to remove adverts.
Vibrance HDR Apk
Vibrance HDR Apk
Support for Android 10+ scoped storage. Note this means on Android 10+ the “Open recent” option is no longer available.
Improvements for HDR scenes in particular circumstances involving very bright and very dark regions.