Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator Mod Apk
Speccy runs Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator software. This software runs on Sinclair ZX Spectrum 16k48k 128k 2A 3 Timex Sinclair Sam Coupe Pentagon, and Skorpion home computer systems. It is optimized specifically for Android devices and runs at the same speed of a Spectrum real Spectrum.
* Emulation of full screen portrait mode with the option to simulate TV scanlines or fuzzy TV displays.
* Recordings soundtrack for MIDI files.
* Supports touch-screen and physical keyboards.
* NetPlay capability for play over local networks or the Internet.
* Also includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archives browser.
* Supports snapshots
* Allows you to load tapes from *.tap *.tzx file with original tape sounds
* This disk image format supports TR-DOS as well as a range of other formats (*.trd.scl.fdi.dsk).
* Fuller and 128k sound chips supported.
* Emulates Cursor Protek AGF Kempston, Sinclair Interface II joysticks with touch screen physical keyboards or accelerometers
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Compatible with ZX Printers and Other Printers
* Compatible with GoogleTV devices that run Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Compatible with Moga iCade Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth/USB gamepads
* Supports Xperia play gaming buttons.
This premium, ad-free, full-featured version of Speccy is available. This premium version includes a fully functional World of Spectrum software repository viewer that is not available in the free edition.
Speccy itself doesn’t contain Spectrum programs. Before running Speccy, you should put your Spectrum files on the SD card.
Please don’t run any software that you don’t own on Speccy. You will never find Spectrum software that is free, and the author can’t or won’t tell you.
Report any problems you encounter here