Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator 5.8.1 Apk Patched latest is a Arcade Android app
Download Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator Apk Patched a Arcade Android app made by Garage Research Emulators with a lot of interesting features that make it one of the best !
|Name||Speccy – Complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator Apk|
|Developer||Garage Research Emulators|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
Speccy is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum home computer emulator. It runs software written for Sinclair ZX Spectrum 16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3, Timex Sinclair, Sam Coupe, Pentagon, and Skorpion home computers. Features:
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
This is the premium, full-featured, ad-free version of Speccy. It includes fully functional World of Spectrum software repository browser, not found in the free version.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
* Based on latest Speccy 5.8 for Windows and Linux sources.
* Fixed tape not starting when auto-loading.
* Added initial support for Spectaculator snapshot files (.SZX).
* Added internal menu option to save .SZX snapshots.
* Preserving custom color entries when changing palette setting.
* Preserving Sam Coupe colors when changing palette setting.
* Saving “Settings | Hardware | Palette” option.