SimpleRockets 2 Mod Apk: SimpleRockets 2 needs 2GB RAM. You can easily share your crafts and save games with other members of the community. There are 17 challenges that you can use to test your creations.
You can build crafts simply by assembling parts. You can choose from pre-built engines like the Mage, which is a strong kerosene-fueled motor. You can also choose to use the weak, but very efficient Ion Engine. You can also explore the intricacy of rocket science by designing your own engine. You can choose from eight engine types, seven nozzles or six fuel options. You can also change the engine size, nozzle radius and throat length.
Interstages allow you to break down your craft and create modular fairings that protect precious cargo. Multiple craft can be launched into orbit. To build satellites, moon bases and refueling stations or to dock with existing craft you can use the docking option.
You can resize or reshape your fuel tanks, wings, cargo bays, fairings, and nose cones using simple-to-use tools. You can resize your solar panels, shocks and pistons to meet your requirements. You can paint your craft with custom colors or modify their texture and reflectiveness.
You don’t need to wait for months before you can reach another planet. Orbits can be realistically simulated and include time-warp. You can view your orbits, plan future burns, and use the Map View to arrange future encounters with satellites or other planets.
As your aircraft changes, the flight model automatically updates drag and lift characteristics. When you are soaring through the atmosphere at high speeds, re-entry effects will kick in. The heat may cause these unplanned rapid disassemblies.
You can download from our huge selection of uploaded crafts and sandboxes. Share your crafts and sandboxes with the community by uploading them. You can rise from an entry-level builder to become a Gold Level builder or above.
Full 3D rocket designer that can build anything, from simple rockets to complex multi-stage rockets planes satellites robotic mechs etc.
* Design custom rocket engines and jet engines
* Realism in rocket physics, orbital mechanics.
• Over 30 parts, including fairings for retractable solar panels and engines on rover wheels.
High-tech parts can be easily resized or reshaped to create endless combinations, such as the cargo bay and the fuel tank.
Use Map View to view the Solar System’s predicted orbits and encounters.
* Fullly 3D rotating planets which support water, multiple biomes (e.g. desert grasslands and tundra)
* Permanent sandbox which retains previous launches.
* Other players can share their rockets or sandboxes with them.
* An online community that allows players to comment and upvote on each other’s content.
* There are several build-and-flight challenges.
* All parts support reflections and custom color.
* The flight model automatically updates the drag and lift characteristics as your craft changes.
*Re-entry effects include visual effects, heat damage and partial damage.
* You can launch from different locations in the solar system with custom launch locations
* Assistance for saving subassemblies
* Crafts are able to dock in orbit together and can transfer fuel.
* Inbuilt tutorials will show you how build a craft, and how to get into orbit.
* Time-Warp allows for fast forwarding from orbit.