Shortcut Creator 3.2.4 Apk Pro latest is a Tools Android app
Download Shortcut Creator Apk Pro and enjoy one the fantastic Tools app for Android.
On Android Oreo (8.0) there is a new way to add shortcuts on the main screen and the Launcher automatically adds a small Shortcut Creator icon to the right bottom corner of any shortcut icon. I’ve found only one workaround for this – add from widgets. Please check the related how-to video on the first page of the app.
Features of Shortcut Creator:
– ability to create shortcuts on local files, folders, applications, settings, contacts and messages.
– use an additional free component for creating shortcuts on switcher on some settings and also composite mode switcher.
– support of native widgets which can be used as a container for a shortcut.
– ability to re-use already created shortcuts in the History feature and add shortcuts from other apps.
– organize all your shortcuts in the Collections database with ability to export/import selected shortcuts.
– the system can automatically set up tags for each type of shortcut; for apps it also can add the app category; the user can easily add any other custom tags.
– flexible layout and appearance system for File Browser and Collections dialogs.
– manage your icons collections and import a new icon collection from zip archive (Pro mode required).
– select images from different Android galleries and rich crop functionality for creating a new icon from the selected image.
– parse themes for some popular Launchers and provide ability to use their icons (Pro mode required) and wallpapers.
– app has not write access to internal storage and sdcard and works only in its private area.
– support tablet devices.
Currently the app allows you to buy Pro mode only. This mode provides following benefits:
– Import icons to the icon gallery.
– Use icons from themes.
– Add sub-collections in the Collection database.
– Export shortcuts from Collection database (but import is free).
– Removing any ad (if it will be added in the future) and other annoying dialogs.
– Reading your content on SDCard is required for selecting some local file which will be used as target for a shortcut.
– Reading your contacts is required for selecting some contact which will be used as a target for a shortcut.
– Install shortcuts is required for core functionality.
– Internet access is required only for advertising and is not used in other parts of the app.
On Android 6.0 there is a system ability to block access to your local file system and contacts – the app takes this into account and handles all cases correctly.
Fix permissions issue in file shortcut after restart, however the shortcuts need to be re-created.
Ability to manually setup values in the command executor components.
Fix different issues.
Update SDK and libraries under the hood.
Search of icons in all themes and activities in all applications.
Shortcut on a folder from Document Storage.