Pleco Chinese Dictionary Mod Apk
Note: If you encounter download errors, please visit pleco.com/android to find other options. Pleco has 17 years of experience in creating mobile Chinese learning software.
Major Features: (paid add-on).
* The free app includes two dictionaries CC-CEDICT (and our in-house PLC Dictionary) which collectively cover over 130000 Chinese words. They also include 20000 examples sentences using Pinyin. Optional downloads include a Cantonese-English dictionary with 22000 entries and 19 great dictionaries. ($)
* Handwriting input Lookup unidentified characters using a best-in class recognition engine. Basic version without enhanced version $
* Live OCR (Optical Character Recognition): Look up Chinese words using your smartphone’s camera or scrolling through a still photo. ($)
* OCR Screen Reader/OCR: Instantly tap-lookup Chinese characters in other apps using a floating interface. Works on Android 4.1 or later. OCR ($ for readers only)
* Flashcard system: Create a card using any dictionary entry by pressing a button, import word lists and use advanced techniques such as SRS (spaced repetition), and learn in many modes like fill-in the blanks or tone drills. Full-featured version available for $
* Pronunciation: Instantly hear native-speaker male and female audio pronunciations for Chinese dictionary headings. Recordings available for more than 34000 words. Listen to examples sentences using text-to-speech ($ system TTS-free enhanced).
* Search: Look up Chinese characters Pinyin.
* Cross-referencing Tap on any Chinese word or character in any dictionary entry for its definition.
* Stroke Order Diagrams: Animations that show you how to draw every Chinese character. 500 free and app 28000 paid.
* Speech Recognition: Look up words using your microphone.
* Document reader: Open a Chinese text or PDF file, and tap on it to search the dictionary for unknown words. ($) The clipboard allows you to look up character information in web pages and other documents. (free)
* Taiwan-friendly and PRC-friendly: supports both traditional and simplified characters in dictionary definitions stroke order searches OCR, handwriting and Zhuyin.
* Cantonese Display headwords search in Jyutping/Yale Romanization Cantonese add-ons and a Cantonese dictionary are also available. (some $)
* We won’t nag about adding-ons.
You can also get excellent customer service – just send an email to us and we’ll show you – as well as an active user group at plecoforums.com
Since 2000, we have made Chinese dictionary apps. Our sales and customers base has been growing steadily for 17 years on four platforms. Our long-term customers are well taken care of: anyone who purchased a Palm Pilot dictionary in 2001 can use it on an Android smartphone in 2020.
Paid add-ons may be transferred to another device just like other paid apps. Simply open our app on the new device, and they will reactivate.
Pleco can be migrated to another OS if you have it.
This app makes use of Accessibility services. Screen Reader: This feature allows users to navigate in Chinese-speaking areas without having to know Chinese.