Optical File Transfer Pro Mod Apk
* No WiFi, Bluetooth/NFC or irDA required to send files
* Wireless and offline simultaneously
* No setup required – just point your camera at the stream to activate download mode and then wait.
* Produces very little radio frequency noise, so it can safely be used on an airplane (might also be useful for the military).
* The system can process file requests from other apps (such as your favourite file manager app).
* Files can be broadcast fullscreen via the TV loop (e.x. People can quickly access a small PDF guide from their smartphones by simply walking past.
Additional features over the Free Version:
* This version does not include any extras, so it is slightly less laggy that the free one
* The device can transfer files larger than 5MB
* You can choose the download location for your files
It takes up less memory on your phone because there is no ad functionality. Also, it doesn’t require network permissions.
* To receive file from desktop PC – see a web version (Chrome and Firefox – IE11 not supported) : http://wrobel.wroclaw.pl/opticalfiletransfer/webuploaderjs.php
Also windows native uploader at http://wrobel.wroclaw.pl/opticalfiletransfer/en/win/index.php or Linux uploader at http://wrobel.wroclaw.pl/opticalfiletransfer/en/lin/index.php – they are compatible with this app.
* Larger files can be slow to send, so the app is not designed to replace USB/WiFi file transfer.
This allows you to grab a small PDF/text/image quickly from your phone/phone, even if there is no need to search for it.
Just one file: USB cable/setup Bluetooth/WiFi
This does not mean that every device will be able to transmit the stream using its default settings. The speed at which a phone captures the stream is affected by the phone’s camera and general performance, stream brightness, focus ability, and phone capabilities.
* Not all default settings will work for everyone.
*If you are having trouble transferring anything using default settings, try slowing down FPS/allowing more errors/etc.
You can speed things up by tweaking settings to make them faster.
* Only transmission settings in upload mode affect QR stream producers. The receiver in download mode is only affected by what it sees.