Huge Digital Clock Pro (old version) Mod Apk
—– Important!! —– If you have purchased an app and are having trouble downloading it, close the PlayStore and restart the process.
This app does not work on the lock screen.
It is the largest digital clock! This digital clock reproduces the amazing display of a digital timepiece. It is constantly on. You can customize the design.
Additional features in the Pro version
* You can download a widget to your home screen.
* The night mode can be set to a higher luminosity.
* You can see the battery state.
* You can view the weather data.
* Stop burn-in by moving the clock
* You can adjust the clock’s size.
* If the battery gets low, you can close the app.
* This clock shows an additional-large digital timer.
* The day can be displayed.
* This can display the date in the calendar
* The clock font can be settable.
* The clock color can be adjusted.
* The clock format can be changed to h24/h12, and it is detected automatically at the initial launch.
* Can be used in both portrait and landscape modes. You can also detect the orientation automatically.
* You can hide the status bar.
* Home screen with floating clock
It is also possible to set an alarm. You can set an alarm with your phone locked or the clock running in the background.
You can use the Huge Digital Clock Pro widget for your home screen.
Huge Digital Clock can be used to start the app automatically when your phone charges. Your phone must be compatible. This function can be set up from within the app, or by following the instructions below:
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Display.
3. Tap Screensaver for a complete list of apps.
4. As a screensaver, choose Huge Digital Clock.
It is possible to adjust the brightness using the dedicated icon during the screensaver for Huge Digital Clock.
All devices, including tablets, can use this clock. It is best to charge the clock if you plan to use it at night, as the monitor will always be on.
Send me an email if you have any problems or would like to leave a negative review. Any problem will be dealt with as best I can. 🙂