Copy Paste Any Text Instantly 1.1.5 Apk Paid latest is a Productivity Android app
Copy Paste Any Text Instantly Apk Paid is one the best Android app in Productivity category from TheSimplest.Net studio with lots of installs around the world.
Featured in Android Authority’s Indie app of the day br>
Frustrated because you can’t copy some text to clipboard although it looks like it could? This is the app for you – a universal copy and paste solution for Android!
**Only requirement is that your device is able to take screenshots (Using built in hardware short cut keys (preferred) or third party apps)**
Strong points compare to similar apps:
1) Root is NOT required
2) No complicated setup procedures – some apps require user to connect the device to a PC, download some drivers and go through a set of instructions (often painful) to enable auto screenshot. This procedure has to be repeated every time the device reboots.
3) Not running as background service – launches only when you need it.
4) Nothing in notification bar – some apps adds an unremovable notification in notification bar.
5) No internet connection required after initial download.
6) Landscape mode is fully supported.
1) Doesn’t take screenshots automatically
2) Screenshots were left in device, requires manual deletion.
3) URLs don’t copy well
This app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to read text from images. Yes it doesn’t have to be a screenshot, you may choose any images from your gallery.
Note: OCR result for Arabic, Hindi, Gujarati, Chinese, Japanese and Korean is very bad. (this is due to the OCR engine)
Supports 60 languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Ancient Greek, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bangla/Bengali, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Old), Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (old), Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
– Added 64-bit support
– Added help dialog in Manage Languages page to show how to manually download language packs
– Some UI improvements