BTool Expert 2.137-expert Apk latest is a Auto & Vehicles Android app
Download last version BTool Expert Apk For Android with direct link
BTool Expert is a Auto & Vehicles android app made by psparrow that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
Try Btool Lite to see whether the app is compatible with your BMW and your OBD adapter.
Important: This application requires a reliable OBD adapter. Cheap adapters may not work or functionality may be limited. K+D-Can cable of the following Bluetooth adapters are recommended:
– UniCarScan UCSI-2000: Choose setting: D-Can mode: MODE2 br>- Carista br>- Veepeak OBDCheck BLE br>
Application allows to:
– read DPF regeneration status and detailed information
– request DPF regeneration
– reset DPF adaptation values (required after filter replacement)
– read exhaust fumes pressure
– read injectors adjustments
– read actual and expected values for air mass, intake manifold pressure, fuel pressure
– log data to CSV file for further analysis
– register battery replacement (without changing battery properties)
– reset lamps circuits blocked due to short-circuit error
– reset oil service or change interval**
Supported OBD adapters
– K+D-Can USB: This is recommended and most reliable adapter. You will also need USB-OTG cable.
– ELM327 Bluetooth: Bluetooth connection may be slower than USB. Only genuine ELM327 or PIC18-based adapters will work. It may not work with older engines. More info below.
– ELM327 WiFi: Like ELM Bluetooth connection may be less stable. On some devices mobile data transmission needs to be disabled to use WiFi adapter.
Application works also with BMW E60, E83**, E81, E87, F10, F30, F25 and with M47N/M57N (DDE5) engines in E46/E39** models.
Older engines like M47 DDE3, M57 DDE4 or M54 MS43 also works but only with K+DCan cable.
If you have questions or need any help send me an email. You can find my address on the bottom of the page.
1) Connect adapter to OBD II socket
2) Turn ignition on
3) Connect adapter to your phone:
* USB: Connect adapter to the phone using USB-OTG cable. Phone will ask which app to start – choose Btool.
* Bluetooth: Go to phone Bluetooth setting. Search for Bluetooth devices and pair the adapter with the phone (PIN is usually 0000 or 1234).
* Wifi: Turn mobile data transmission off. Turn WiFi on and search for available WiFi networks. Connect the phone to the adapter’s WiFi.
4) Start the app, go to ‘Car’ and choose model and year.
5) Go to ‘Connection’ and choose connection type, adapter type and communication protocol.
6) Tap ‘Connect’ button.
– Service reset and rain sensor reset in cars up to 2007 is only possible with UniCarScan UCSI-2000 or K+DCan cable.
– X3 E83 with M47/57 and ELM adapter supports engine only. For other modules use K+DCan cable.
– X5 E53, E39, E46 may not work with Bluetooth adapter. USB K+DCan is recommended.
– Engine ‘No response’ error in cars up to 2007 and BT/Wifi adapter. If this error occurs from time to time, try selecting ATWM option under advanced connection settings.
– No connection: If adapter & protocol settings are correct and app still cannot connect to the car try force stop all diagnostic applications in application manager (including btool) or restart the phone and try to connect again.
Why this app requires permissions?
– Storage: required for USB adapters support
– Photos / Media / Files: allows to create CSV files
– Pair with Bluetooth devices/access Bluetooth settings: required for Bluetooth adapters support
– Full network access: required for WiFi adapters support
– Approximate location: Theoretically it is possible to find approximate location using Bluetooth, however this app does not read/use location.
BTool Expert Apk
BTool Expert Apk
Improved ELM327 adapters support. Try new setting: D-Can mode 2/3