bimmer-tool Mod Apk: Bimmer-tool can be used to request fault codes, PDF regeneration, engine live data and more.
K DCan cables are recommended for vehicles below the 2008 model years. A wireless ELM adapter may be required for connection in cars below 2008.
Important: You will need an OBD adapter that is reliable for this application. Low-quality adapters won’t work. The K D-Can ENET cable adapter for F/G series or lower Bluetooth adapters is recommended
Read the DPF Regeneration Status and get detailed information
– request DPF regeneration
– Reset DPF adapt values (required following filter replacement).
Check exhaust fumes pressure
Read injector adjustments
Check out the expected and actual values of air mass intake pressure fuel pressure
Log data can be converted to a CSV file so that further analysis can take place
Register battery replacement without changing the battery properties
Short-circuit error can cause the circuits of reset lamps to become unresponsive
Reset oil service, or change interval**
K D-Can USB is the best and most reliable adapter. Also, you will need a USB-OTG cable.
Recommended for the F and;G series. ENET cables require an additional USB-C Ethernet adapter.
ELM327 Bluetooth: The Bluetooth connection can be slower than USB. Only authentic ELM327 adapters or PIC18-based ones will work. This adapter may not be compatible with older engines. You can find more information below.
ELM327 WiFi may not be as stable as ELM Bluetooth. To use WiFi adapter, mobile data transmission must be turned off on some devices.
Send me an email if you have any questions. Our address is at the bottom.
1. Connect the adapter to the OBD II socket
2) Start the ignition
3. Connect your adapter to the phone
* USB: Use the USB-OTG cable to connect the adapter to your phone. The phone will prompt you to choose the bimmer-tool application as your starting app.
* Bluetooth: Visit the phone Bluetooth settings. Find Bluetooth devices, and pair your adapter with it (usually 0000 or 1234).
* Wi-Fi: Disable mobile data transmission. Switch WiFi on, and look for WiFi networks. The adapter’s WiFi will connect to your phone.
4) Open the app and go to Car’. Select model year.
5) Go to and’Connectionand’ and choose connection type adapter type and communication protocol.
6) Tap the and’Connectand’ button.
The app needs a K DCan connection for models lower than 2008, e46/e39/e83/e53. It is possible to connect using an ELM wireless adapter, but not all functions will work.
– No response error from the engine and BT/Wifi adapter in vehicles up to 2007. This error may occasionally occur, please select the ATWM option in advanced connection settings.
– There is no connection
This app needs permissions
USB adapters Support: Storage is required
Images / Media/ Files: Allows you to create CSV files
Bluetooth adapters require Bluetooth pairing/access Bluetooth settings
WiFi adapters require full network access
Location approximation: Although it may theoretically be possible to locate approximate locations using Bluetooth, this app doesn’t read/use the location.