ALTLAS: Trails, Maps & Hike Mod Apk Pro: Track and record your adventures with Altimeter – Activity tracker. Track your hikes and record them with the GPS.
Get the Ultimate Activity Tool today!
You can use ALT-LAS as a bike computer to control your bicycle, scooter, or other devices.
1. Activity tracker and elevation finder.
2. You can find the most popular hiking trails in the world with the app.
3. This app will find your elevation peak points and barometric pressure speed.
4. This app warns you if your altitude is too low and can be used for many activities, including walking trekking flights and cycling.
Are you looking for walking routes near your home? Or do you want to find elevation? Now you can instantly get it with ALTLAS
Build a global community of people who share routes and points.
1. GPS Mode: The application uses GPS to measure altitude and then performs a unique correction in order to give accurate altitude.
When the GPS signal becomes weak, altitude readings can be misinterpreted.
2. The application works with the barometer sensor, which is a device that has a barometer sensor.
This mode allows the application to work within buildings even without GPS.
- Track activities
Navigation on trails
Explore New Trails
- Offline maps (Pro version)
View Trails 3D Pro Version
- Track your elevation
Use Altimeter for your current altitude.
Tracks to discover and share
- Elevation map
- Compasses with locking bearing
Steps and Calories Calculator
Subscription required to share live location
- Real-time altitude graph
- Altitude limit alerts
Save iconic landmarks
- The barometric pressure
- Export/import GPX files
Information about climbing
The Altimeter is able to work offline in flight mode.
- Get indoor/outdoor altitude
- Periodic altitude voice notification
Map types available: Topographic Open Street Map, Satellite, and Hike (Premium only)
- Sensor information (Supported only devices) like Barometer Temperature light and Humidity.
- Dark mode
Vertical distance and route measurement
Route: Find the fastest route from one location to another.
Find the coordinates of your location on the map
Time estimation for arrival