Tallowmere 350.7 Apk + Mod is a Action Android game
Download last version Tallowmere Apk + Mod For Android with direct link
Indulge Lady Tallowmere. See how far through her lovingly violent dungeons you can delve in this 2D indie action roguelike-inspired platformer. New rooms are procedurally generated every time you play. Be on your guard for every randomly-placed enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you’ll come across.
Each room gets progressively bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go. Use the on-screen controls to command your hero, or connect a controller to play.
How far can you make it?
The concept is simple yet hard to master:
• Raise your shield to block enemy attacks.
• Lower your shield and strike your foes when the timing is right.
• Jump or move to avoid traps, or use your shield to reduce damage taken.
• Find the key to advance to the next room.
• Collect weapons, outfits, headgear, and shields of various rarities to aid your journey.
• Turn in souls from slain enemies to increase your base stats and passive abilities.
• Stay alive as long as you can!
Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that “one more run” high-score victory! Each dungeon is infinite in length so it’s up to you to push your limits; a local scoreboard lets you track your greatest efforts.
KEY FEATURES :
✓ Action roguelike platformer with randomly-generated levels, each room bigger than the last
✓ Wreak havoc with trusty axes, hefty clubs, teleporting katanas, stealth-enabling emerald daggers, freezing ice wands, bouncing grenades, embroiling flamethrowers, and powerful rocket launchers
✓ Find and equip outfits, headgear, shields, and more
✓ Hunt for power with 7 tiers of item rarities ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
✓ Learn to conquer multiple enemy types with elite variations, including fire mages, archers, leapers, conductors, ogres, flail knights, feelers, bloats, and zaeries
✓ Satisfying combat with persistent bloodsplats and gibs
✓ Tactical shield blocking
✓ Infinite jumping
✓ Deadly traps and obstacles to try and avoid, such as spinning pinwheels, acid clouds, and extremely pointy spikes
✓ Coins, hearts, souls, and keys to collect from slain foes
✓ Hardcore permadeath to keep your adrenaline going
✓ Treasure chests to loot
✓ Potions to keep you alive
✓ Special room events and bosses to master
✓ Passive abilities for you to gain strength and then some
✓ Shrines of untold power
✓ Coin-loving merchants
✓ Difficulty settings to match your pain threshold
✓ Challenge modes
✓ Soft savegame system (so you can quit and resume later)
✓ Local high-score and achievement system
✓ Sacrificial kittens
✓ Keyboard support
✓ Controller support
You’re not afraid… or are you?
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere’s dungeons: good luck.
• French – Translated by Christophe Braguy
• Polish – Translated by Maciej Ułanowicz
• Simplified Chinese – Translated by Kai Shao
• Spanish – Translated by Jose M. Gaspar
To control your hero, you can touch the screen, use a keyboard, or use a controller.
Supported controllers include:
• 8Bitdo FC30 Pro
• 8Bitdo NES30 Pro
• DroidBOX GPD XD PlayON
• FIX XBG-301
• GameSir G3s, G3w, G4s
• Green Throttle Atlas
• IPEGA PG-9023
• IPEGA PG-9025
• Mad Catz C.T.R.L.R
• Moga Hero Power
• Moga Pro
• Moga Pro Power
• NVIDIA Shield (excluding Shield Portable)
• PlayStation 3 controller
• PlayStation 4 controller with OTG cable
• PlayStation 4 controller for Xperia Z5 via Bluetooth
• Red Samurai Wireless Controller
• Samsung GP20
• SteelSeries Free
• SteelSeries Stratus XL
• Xbox 360 controller
If your controller’s not listed, visit www.tallowmere.com/android-input for instructions on the info I’ll need to create a controller profile for your controller.
Tallowmere requires a fast device; a phone or tablet from 2013 or newer should be okay, long as it runs Android 4.4 or higher and supports OpenGL ES 3.0.
• Portuguese-Brazil – translated by Lucas Videla.
• Slovenian – translated by Alen Korez.
• Added support for the IPEGA PG-9037 controller.
• Fixed an issue where thousand-separators were not being added for numbers surpassing 1,000,000.
• Fixed a souls-related crash that could occur if red, green, and purple souls were disabled via the Punisher.