ZipGrade Mod Apk
You can instantly grade multiple choice quizzes, assessments and tests in your classroom using the camera on your Android phone as a grading scanner. ZipGrade, a grading application that simplifies grading and captures useful information on assessments. You don’t need to wait to use the scanner or sheetfed scanner in order to quickly grade your papers. Instant feedback is provided to students and they can view their test score as soon as the exam has ended. All multiple-choice graded assignments can be completed by teachers before class begins. Teacher feedback from the past year has shown that ZipGrade can be customized to suit different classroom requirements.
* Up to 100 free answer sheets are available in a variety of formats.
* Does not require internet connectivity. Optional: Data syncs when a connection exists.
* Reporting requires student ID numbers and written names.
* Knows when the paper is visible in the viewfinder, and sufficient in focus for you to grade it. There are no buttons to push while you grade!
* Students may use pen or pencil. Uses white and erasures well.
* You can combine up to three letters to get up to 31 answers to each question – perfect for matching parts!
Once a ZipGrade Cloud account is free, a companion website (www.zipgrade.com), provides additional reporting and functionality.
Secure Backup of Graded Papers and Data
Students Rosters Imported
Manage student and class information
Export the Quiz Results to CSV and PDF Formats
Answer sheet packets by Class with Student Information Pref-filled
Get started quickly
1. ZipGrade.com offers a variety of answer sheets in different sizes and forms. Print as many copies of the answer sheet as you like.
2. In the ZipGrade App press “New Quiz”
3. Click ‘Edit Key;. Scan an answer sheet or enter your answer key to activate the key
4. To scan paper, press ‘Scan Papers’
Place the paper flat on a surface. Align the four corners with the viewfinders.
ZipGrade automatically identifies when the paper is read and will focus it.
* This app vibrates when papers are graded. It will provide an immediate summary and links to more information.
* There are no buttons that you need to press, so your hand can be used to flip to the next page.
* See actual images from scanned papers, and make manual corrections (ie student’s crossout out inked circle) in “Review Papers”.
* See the whole class’s performance in “Item Analysis”. Item Analysis also includes drill-throughs to view alternative answers, and the students who gave them.
* You can export results to PDF files (to hand in or mail) or CSV files for uploading to your gradebook.
ZipGrade is available as a free trial with a 100-scan demo. You can purchase extra time in the app. Log in as the same ZipGrade Cloud user to use your subscription. All data and subscriptions will be synced between devices. Teachers love to use their phones for scanning and then reviewing with their tablets or computers.
This is great for regular quizzes, exit tickets, summative and formative assessments as well as formal assessments. ZipGrade gives teachers instant feedback and allows them to easily grade papers from anywhere. This helps to focus assignments and lessons. You already have the right technology to replace your costly Scantron machine.
Teachers like you are needed to give feedback as we work hard to improve our product. Send us feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org