Yuzu Browser: web browser Mod Apk
Yuzu Browser can be used as a powerful, multifunctional browser that is easily customizable.
It is possible to place buttons or tool bars anywhere you like.
One button can have multiple functions.
It doesn’t have ads, and is completely free.
Translation volunteer is welcome. Log in to help translate.
You can import and use the new theme pack, whose extension name is.yuzutheme.
Simply download and click the icon to import.
When creating a project, please refer to this page.
You can also change the default settings.
You can also use the mikan browser theme as is.
Put theme to(internal strage): /sdcard/YuzuBrowser/theme/**your_theme_name**/
Permission.INTERNET. Required to browse the Internet.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and backing up data
* permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and restoring data
* permission.ACCESS_LOCATION:Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
* permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
* permission.WAKE_LOCK: Needed for playing video
* permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Needed for [add to home screen] action
* permission.CAMERA:Needed to support WebRTC (you can deny camera access)
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO: Needed to support WebRTC (you can deny record audio)
*permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Needed to support WebRTC
The application can be used as an open-source application.
Source code on github: https://github.com/hazuki0x0/YuzuBrowser