Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast 10.7.1 Apk Pro patched is a Video Players & Editors Android app
Download last version Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast Apk Pro patched For Android with direct link
Enhance your Media Center with the best rated, most complete, easy and stable Kodi remote available for Android.
Yatse can remote control all your Kodi’s like many others, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance the usage of your beloved media center, including many features that you never thought you needed.
Main unique functions
• Stream your supported media to your local Android devices or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Play or cast your supported local media on your media center or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Native support for Plex and Emby servers
• Natural voice commands
• Full Android Wear support
• Offline Media*: Sync media to your device for offline playing
• Audio Player*: Listen to your music everywhere
• Offline library
• Multiple widgets for fast remote actions, now playing details and more
• Support Media Player Classic (MPC) as an external player
• Cloud Save*: Keep your hosts and settings in sync across devices
• Custom Commands: Unlimited commands to gain access to the most advanced Kodi / XBMC remote functions
• AV Receiver plugins*: Direct volume control of your supported receiver from Yatse
• Modern and intuitive interface, designed for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Notifications and Lockscreen controls
• Quickly find your media with sorting / filtering and global search
• Detailed now playing with direct selection of subtitles (Including download and syncing) and audio streams
• Wake on Lan (WOL) and power control options
• Multiple plugins for SMS / call / notification forwarding, starting Media Center remotely, …
• Send media from YouTube or browser
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
• Support themes*
• Support all Android versions from ICS to Nougat and O
• Offers an API to control your media centers and Yatse from other Android applications
The free version is fully functional and does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the purchase of the Unlocker to be used.
Consider buying Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
Keep in touch
• Official website:
• Most Addons and PVR cannot be streamed due to Kodi limitations
• This application support all Kodi versions including latest beta (Helix, Isengard, Jarvis, Krypton, Leia) | See to download the latest version
• All commons forks like SPMC, OSMC, Librelec, Openelec are also fully supported.
• The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
• All images are used under their respective CC Licenses |
• Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
• Plex™ is a trademarks of Plex, inc
• Emby™ is a trademarks of Emby LLC
• Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental
• No animal was harmed in the making of this app
• Reminder: Yatse fully support Kodi Matrix. But you need to fix your Kodi configuration after update.
• Updated setting for locking orientation.
• Many many other things that can’t fit here.
Custom patch to unlock pro features.
UNINSTALL any previous version before install the new one!!!
1. Install Lucky Patcher and open it, wait for loading apps then close it;
2. Download and extract Yatse armeabi-v7a or arm64-v8a or x86 archive zip file;
3. Copy .txt file from archive to your sdcard storage in this location:
/Android/data/ru.sxbuIDfx.pFSOyagrF/files/LuckyPatcher/*.txt < put .txt file here;
4. Install Yatse.apk…don’t launch it yet!..on finish installation press Done!
5. Open Lucky Patcher and wait to load apps and exit it again;
6. Open Lucky Patcher and touch on Yatse app, options will show…don’t launch it yet!
7. Select Menu of Patches;
8. Select Custom patch;(you must have ROOT otherwise this option is not available)
9. Select custom patched form the list, choose my patch.
9. Now select Apply button;
Wait for a while and you’ll get a success green message!
Now Launch the app and check Pro features;