WiFi File Explorer PRO Mod Apk
Drag-and-drop file uploads are now possible with Android 5.0 or higher. You can also write to your SD card and upload, delete, rename, and move files! Motorola recommends this app! The original and most trusted WiFi file transfer app, with over 3,000,000 users in all App Stores around the world! *
Use a WiFi internet connection to browse, download and delete files.
You don’t have to take your phone apart in order to remove the SD card or grab your cable for access to your camera photos and to copy your favorite MP3s.
WiFi File Explorer is my favorite wireless option. Review by PC World – 5 Stars
The best couple of dollars I have ever spent. Android Central’s Jerry Hildenbrand has the top app for 2011
1. You can access all files stored on Android devices using a web browser. You can download entire directories in one click, which is something that no similar app does.
2. Multi-file uploads and multiple downloads can be used to speed up the transfer of large files from one computer to another, or vice versa.
3. You can backup your whole SD card, or individual directories in one click. For example, you could backup all of your photos by simply downloading the Camera directory.
4. To quickly browse and stream media files stored in directories into your media player, download a streaming media playlist. This feature is not available in other apps.
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files – the perfect file manager;
6. You can create slideshows of your photos from all of your Android devices using the gallery viewer. To launch the gallery viewer, click on the filename of a photo and hit the play button. You can then view all your photos in the browser.
7. You can search your Android device using the Search Box;
8. To quickly navigate your files, you can choose between detail and thumbnail views. Both videos and pictures can be viewed as thumbnails.
9. You can also use it as an installer to automatically install apps files by simply clicking in your web browser.
10. You can make any audio file from your phone your ringtone with just one click
11. You can view all camera photos and videos on your Android device, or stream all music directly from a web browser. You can quickly access ‘All Music, ‘All Pictures and ‘All Videos stored on your Android device regardless of their directory;
12. It runs in the background, so that you can continue using other apps as you make transfers.
13. It is simple to use and requires no setup or buttons.
14. To prevent unwelcome access, password protected
15. Configure the ports settings
16. File names with special characters that are not supported by competitor applications will be fully supported
17. You can see stats and visual indicators about how much space you have on your Android phone, as well as live indicators of how much WiFi and battery life are available.
18. For a quick connection, send an email via the app’s web link.
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
* Before emailing check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
For the most recent news and updates, follow @dooblou Twitter
*Find us on Facebook by searching for “WiFi File Explorer”
It is possible that your WiFi router/network configuration has caused problems with this application. If you have questions, please contact the developer. He may be able help you. But don’t give low ratings because the network configuration isn’t correct – it is not the fault of the application.