VRTV VR Video Player Mod Apk
With VRTV VR Video Player, you can watch your favourite 2D/3D videos in VR. VRTV VR Video Player features stunning virtual environments. It is also compatible with Cardboard-compatible headsets.
Features of VRTV VR Video Players:
– Synchronization feature! Watch a movie with a Cardboard friend and enjoy it together!
– SRT subtitles with support for Unicode characters in RTL languages and automatic encoding detection.
– Configurable subtitle size.
– Virtual environments that are immersive. You can watch in your home theatre or in a cave.
A great VR User Interface that allows players to control the game.
To switch between video clips, use the Next/Previous media buttons.
Gamepad/keyboard controls fully configurable
– This program supports 3D and 2-D movies in a range of formats. Supports fisheye video projection.
– Simple material design.
Cardboard SDK v2.0 with less drift
Configure your headset from the app. Multiple head trackers are supported. Find the best one for you and get rid of drift.
Streaming files across a network. To open VRTV VRVideo Player streams, you can either use VRTV’s stream viewer or your favorite file browser.
– The static video mode. Long movies can be locked in the same place as before.
Guide to the VR Button
– Above screen: Play controls and open file browser
– To the left of your screen, you will see Subtitles on/off Text Size Sync On/Off and Screen Lock. Learn more about Sync!
– Screen top: SDK timer re-center (keep the horizon level). Screen type switch Video type switch (2D/3D Side by Side 3D Under) and fisheye project toggle
Right side of the screen: Size and volume
Instructions for Synchronization
Synchronization allows you to keep a movie in sync across two devices. First, set the IP address of the device to which you want sync in Settings/General. You can also locate the IP on your device here. This should be done on each phone so that they both have their respective IPs.
Choose a video you wish to play. It must be available on both the local and remote devices if it’s a video.
To enable sync, click on the VRUI button to open the VR UI.
Start the video on one device by pressing the play key. The movie will begin playing after a short delay on each device.
Network play and seeking out are supported
We welcome feature suggestions and bug reports!
NFC WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Used by the Cardboard SDK to set up and save your headset configuration.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – Used to find the IP address of the device. It is displayed in the Sync settings. This will allow you to set up sync play between the device and another.
INTERNET READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for accessing media on the device and for streaming.
Notification: VIBRATE permission will not be used. It will be removed with the next release.