TV Cast for DLNA Player: UPnP Movie Mirror Mod Apk
You can search the internet and cast or stream any video using Video andTV Cast. Simply navigate to the website you like and click to send the embedded video to your DLNA player. Below the browser, you will see the video that was discovered. Click on the link to send it immediately to your DLNA player.
*** Supported DLNA devices ***
* DLNA enabled Smart TVs (Sony Bravia Panasonic Viera Philips TV Toshiba TV Sharp TV Samsung TV LG TV
* Xbox 360 Xbox One
* KODI XBMC
* Western Digital WD TV Live WD TV Live Plus WD TV Live Hub
*Sonos and multiroom music receivers
* BubbleUPNP other UPnP / DLNA Media renderers
* Xiaomi Box / Huawei MediaQ box
* Windows Media Player
The following videos are no longer supported: *Google movies Flash video, DRM-protected videos such as HBO and others like HBO
Before upgrading, please test the Free Edition to see if you like it!
* Only the video portion of websites is streamed by the app. ).
* It is sometimes necessary to watch the video on an Android device in order for it to be discovered by the streaming app.
Please refer to our FAQ if a particular video is not casting. If that does not help please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to email@example.com instead of leaving a negative comment on the Play Store. Your video will be added to our support list as quickly as possible.
Andgt.andgt.andgt. QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait a few seconds for the icon to change from a red in the top-menu to a white filled icon.
2) Google the video you like (e.g. You can search for your favorite video on YouTube or type its address in the Address Bar.
3. Wait a few seconds for the link to be displayed below your browser. To detect the video, please first play it locally on your browser. Next, open fullscreen playback.
Tap on Tap Here to Cast Below the Browser after the link has been detected. The casting process will begin. Send us the link if it doesn’t work. We will be glad to help you.
5) Watch the video and then share it on Twitter or Facebook.
Message from the Developers
If your DLNA player does not work yet or you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video and TV Cast please let us know and send us your DLNA device name model number and the full video link (URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help as quickly as possible and will continue to improve the app in order to make it more compatible with DLNA devices.
Please rate the app 5-stars on Google Play if you enjoy it. We appreciate your continued support.
Disclaimer: This app does not belong to the Digital Living Network Alliance, or any trademarks mentioned.