Vibro. Profile Scheduler Mod Apk
You can make your own switches. You can change the mode of your computer at any time (change volume, turn on vibrations and so forth). The program won’t try to restore everything.
*1. Do Not Disturb
Android 5.x activates Priority mode instead of Do Not Disturb mode. This mode can be set up by the user via the Android standard menu.
This function will only work with Android versions 6 and higher.
*2. Gradually increase volume for calls received
You must be granted permission to access the phone state.
*3. *3. Do not use battery
App algorithm: Start -andgt, Switch Mode –andgt; Shutdown. It does not hang or query any memory. There is no battery drain and there are no unnecessary terminals for your phone when you’re in sleep mode.
* Refer to the menu option Graph for a better view of the operating mode time.
* The History menu can be used to confirm that the mode switch was made at a specific time.
* If you have any problems, please contact the developer via the Help menu – andgt; Feedback.
1. The program must be available to run in background. To do this, the user needs to turn off Vibro’s power saving mode in their phone’s settings. Also give permissions for the app to work and start in background. This is applicable for Chinese smartphones Xiaomi Meizu and other Chinese models. The program may switch between modes after a delay of several seconds or even not at all.
2. The volume slider, unlike the other ones, is dual-position. It has two sliders and not one. The slider on the left indicates how low an incoming call can go. The slider on the right indicates how high an incoming call can go. The volume of an incoming call will increase gradually from the minimum level to the maximum level. If you don’t need to raise the volume, simply connect the sliders to your desired division.
3. Dear Android users, the application might not function correctly or at all on some devices due to frequent firmware updates and changes by device manufacturers. It is difficult to predict which devices the app will run on. If you have similar issues, don’t rush to criticize the developer or leave negative feedback. Send an email to Feedback with details of your problem and you will get back your money.
Italian translation: Rayhan Rasel