Verbo 1.0.11 Apk Premium is a Education Android app
Download last version Verbo Apk Premium For Android with direct link
A complete and well-designed app to learn the most used verbs in Spanish.
Study and check the use, pronunciation, irregularities and verb tense (present, past and future) of 160 verbs with 2400 exercises.
All contents are presented in an easy, structured and interactive way. This version is in Spanish from Spain.
“Unlike other Spanish-language apps, Verbo has all the tenses and conjugations in one place, arranged in an easy-to-use format. It’s a great resource for referencing and practice!”
Julia Mercer (Baltimore, MD, United States)
“Verbo is a wonderful way to learn Spanish on-the-go at home. The clear layout and well organized verbs make the learning process much easier.”
Katie Sullivan (Boston, MA, United States)
· The 160 most-used verbs in Spanish, regular and irregular, for levels A1 and A2 (comer, vivir, hacer, etc.).
· Translation of each verb to English.
· Examples of the most common uses of those verbs (comer-carne, pescado, arroz…).
· Two audio dialogues for each verb (- ¿Dónde comes hoy? – En la cafetería de la universidad.)
· Conjugation of every pronoun in each verb tense (como-comes-come-comemos-coméis-comen), including audio examples and exercises.
· Tense form not only include present (como) and future tenses (voy a comer), but also A2 level past tense: pretérito perfecto (he comido), indefinido (comí) and imperfecto (comía).
· Grammar: Study the verbs through a series of organised themes and practice with feedback and a repeat option.
· 2400 exercises about the use, conjugation and grammar of these verbs.
10 final tests to check what you have learned.
· Ranking: View your personal progress and compare yourself with other users.
· Access verb contents in three ways:
· Verbs. View all information for each verb in one place.
· Grammar. Study the verbs in small, related groups, step by step.
· Lists. Access full groups of verbs according to type.
“We have designed this app with our students in mind. They are of the highest importance to us.” Fina and Lola, teachers at the Centro Internacional de Español of the University of Málaga.