Unmaze – a myth of shadow & light 1.0.15 Apk Mod + OBB Data latest is a Adventure Android game
Download Unmaze – a myth of shadow & light Apk Mod + OBB Data a Adventure Android game developed by ARTE Experience with a lot of interesting features that make it one of the best !
In this visual novel inspired by Greek mythology, you play as Ariadne and it is up to you to guide Asterion and Theseus out of the labyrinth.
Place your phone in the light to talk to Theseus, or in the shade to talk to Asterion. But be careful – the more you help one of them, the more the other gets lost. Help them make the right decisions as you face up to lots of different dangers, discover the secrets of the maze and perhaps manage to set them free.
Their fate now rests in your hands. Will your cunning, wisdom, perseverance and skill be enough to help you make the right choices?
• Play the first chapter for free (about 1 hour of play)
• Unlock the full game with an in-app purchase
• A new gameplay based on your phone’s light sensor
• A contemporary adaptation of the myth of the Minotaur and the labyrinth
• Actions that directly influence the way the story plays out
• An immersive story full of twists and turns with 8 alternative endings
• A rich universe with 5 chapters and 10 mazes to explore
• A dark and mesmerising atmosphere
Note: Unmaze uses your phone’s light sensor to adapt the experience to your light environment, including changing characters during the game. The purpose is only to analyze your light environment, no data will be recorded. The game cannot run without a working light sensor.
An interactive fable by Frédéric Jamain and Nicolas Pelloile-Oudart,
written with Thomas Cadène, the author of the comics Summer, Fluid, Alt-Life…
and illustrated by Florent Fortin.
Produced by UPIAN, HIVER PROD, edited and co-produced by ARTE, the European TV and digital culture channel. With the support of CNC, MEDIA EUROPE CREATIVE, RÉGION ILE-DE-FRANCE, LA PROCIREP.
© Upian – Hiver Prod – ARTE France – 2021
Install Instruction :
* The maze opens up its doors for more phones and tablets! We also prevented the shy moon from hiding by resuming the game during the tutorial.
* Fixed a nonsensical dialogue in chapter 2, when Asterion visits the baths. The characters seem to have come to their senses!
* Fixed a bug that prevented some devices from starting the game correctly.