FLIGHT MILITARY AIRCRAFT & PASSENGER AIRLINERS. Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D is a simulator of airplanes. It features planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical aircraft, the ATR 42 / ATR 72 Regional airliners, and two concept VTOL aircraft, the XV-40 et the PV-40.
* Fly three types of military aircraft, including the tactical cargo coastguard or spec-ops.
* Fly the regional airliners and an airborne military early warning variant.
* Fly the Tilt Wing VTOL planes in both airplane and vertical mode.
* Fly with Training Missions (Learn the fundamentals of taxiing, takeoff, and landing).
• Explore the interior of your plane in first person (all levels, freeflight).
* Use different items to interact (doors, cargo ramps, main lights, strobes)
* Use ground-based vehicles.
* Cargo planes can be loaded unloaded and airdropped with supplies or vehicles.
* Land and take off on improvised runways.
• Explore the world in free flight mode and create your own routes.
* Fly at different times of the day.
New and; Free Airplane Simulator Game Updated in 2022
There are no mandatory add-ons In-between flights, only optionally rewarded.
* Excellent 3D graphics with detailed cockpits on all airplanes
* Flight simulation using realistic physics
* Full pilot control (including the rudder flaps, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear)
* Many control options, including mixed tilt sensor and stick yoke.
* Multiple cameras, including cockpit cameras that capture the captains and copilot position.
* Very close to real engines and’ sounds (turbines, propellers noises) recorded from real planes
* Total and partial aircraft destruction: clipping of wingtips, tail separation, main fuselage breaking and full wings separation.
* There are many islands that have airports.
* Selecting the measurement units to measure airspeed, altitude and distance (metric and imperial).