Travel Interpreter Phrasebook Mod Apk
The Travel Interpreter, a conversational illustrated phrasebook that translates English phrases and words into 33 languages (German French Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish Dutch Finnish Swedish Norwegian Polish Czech Slovak Russian Hungarian Romanian Turkish Chinese Japanese Korean Arabic Hebrew Hindi Vietnamese Farsi Catalan Romanian), and Ukrainian. It can also speak any translation required. Easy-to-understand illustrations simplify communication.
The Travel Interpreter can be used to book plane tickets, hotel rooms and order food at a restaurant. There are more than 2200 words and phrases for every language. They are all clearly classified according to their respective topics such as customs, hotel service driving car services sightseeing entertainment and eating sport and leisure.
The integrated search feature makes it easier to locate what you are looking for. For example, if you wish to book one room at a hotel, simply type single. The phrase “I would like to book one room” already appears on your screen.
Each language includes more than 2200 illustrations and words with an audio track.
* Download up to 33 languages.
* Only the language files you require are downloaded. The language files take approximately 25MB of space from your SD-card.
* Save words and phrases to favorites and sync between devices with lexi24.
* This exercise is based on flashcard drill concepts so you can easily learn phrases and words from your favorite list.
* The native speaker will speak all phrases.
* Clear and concise categories, with sub-topics and topics.
* Full text searches are also fast for partial words.
Access to all content on your device is possible without an internet connection. Only need to install the required languages.
* Every entry has been illustrated to make communication easier.
* Easy to use for both young and old.
* Phonetic characters are available for the following languages: Chinese, Thai, Arabic Hebrew Farsi, Greek Russian Greek and Arabic Hebrew Farsi.