Total Commander - file manager Mod Apk
Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander (www.ghisler.com).Important note: This app does NOT contain any ads. It does contain a link to Add plugins (download), however. The Play Store considers this an advertisement because it links directly to other applications (plugins).
- Move entire subdirs
Drag and; drop (long press file icon move icon).
- Inplace rename create directories
- Click Delete to delete (no recycling bin).
Zip or unzip the archive
- Properties dialog change permissions
- Text editor built-in
Search function, also for text
- Choose/unselect files from groups
Tap on the file icons to select
Choose a range: Tap release for icon
- A list of all installed apps (built in plugin).
- FTP/SFTP Client (plugin).
- WebDAV (Web Folders) (plugin
- Plugin for LAN Access
- Cloud services plugins: Google Drive Microsoft Live Dropbox
Optional: Root support for main functions
Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX).
Thumbnails to help with pictures
- 2 panels on either side, or virtual 2-panel mode
- A media player that streams directly from LAN WebDAV or cloud plugins
- Configurable buttonbar for changing directory internal commands, launching applications and sending shell commands
Help function: English, Russian Ukrainian Ukrainian, and Czech
- Icons and text optimizations to assist the visually impaired
- The main program supports the following languages: English German Bulgarian Croatian Czech Danish Dutch French Greek Hebrew Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Simplified Chinese Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Traditional Chinese Turkish Ukrainian, and Vietnamese
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
The new SuperUser permission:
Total Commander will now work more efficiently on root devices if this permission has been granted. This tells SuperUser that Total Commander supports root functions. If your device has not been rooted, it will still work. Total Commander can write to folders in the system using root functions like /system and /data If the partition is protected by write, you will be notified before any files are written.
More information can be found here.