Google Maps makes it easier to navigate the world. There are over 220 countries and territories that have been mapped, and there are hundreds of millions businesses and locations on Google Maps. Real-time GPS traffic updates and transit information allow you to explore your local area and find out where the best places to eat, drink, and go.
* Beat the traffic jams with live ETAs, traffic conditions and real-time ETAs
Get real-time information about transit and bus services by using the app.
Automated rerouting, based on road closures and live traffic incidents, saves time
Explore the world and live like a local.
Find local restaurants and other activities of interest to you
Find out what is hot and where new opportunities are available in your area.
* Make a more confident decision with “Your Match”, a score that indicates how likely you will like a particular place.
• Group planning simplified. You can share a list of choices and then vote in real time.
* Make a list of your favourite places, and then share it with friends
* Make sure to visit must-try locations recommended by Google or other publishers
* Review places you’ve visited. Photos of roads or places that aren’t shown.
Google Maps offers more experiences
* Use offline maps for navigation and search without the internet
* Street view and indoor imagery available for restaurants, shops and museums
* Use indoor maps to locate your way in large places such as airports, malls, and stadiums.
* Not all features available in every country
* Not intended for use by emergency or oversized vehicles