To-do list + Mod Apk
ForAnyList allows you to manage multiple lists, including shopping and to-do lists. ForAnyList will allow you to store everything that is important. This could include thousands of documents, photos and voice recordings. You can find all your notes quickly again thanks to the easy folder structure and search function.
ForAnyList allows you to manage your lists intuitively. You can re-order tasks in your to-do lists easily (e.g. To indicate which tasks are most important, you can change the color of the task text or add sub-lists. You can also mark tasks as urgent and link them to people or locations. The following four options allow you to view and manage your task or note collection in different ways.
1. Notes: Your entire list with all tasks and notes.
2. Today: Short term tasks
3. People: There are tasks that people share so there is a task list for each person.
4. Locations: You can create a task list for each location that includes tasks associated with these places.
The archive is another nice option. It can be used to display tasks and notes which have been created or deleted within the past 3 months. You can see the completed projects for Project X, including the ones you have completed in the last month. You can also restore accidentally deleted notes or add archived products to your shopping list (you have already bought these products) without having to enter them again.
Additional features include:
* Automatic identification of email addresses and telephone numbers on websites.
* Attach pictures, videos, voice recordings and other attachments.
* Show totals by adding values to notes. This is a great way to track expenses. It also works well with shopping lists.
* You can search your notes collection by keyword.
* You can set the date and time, and you will receive reminders.
* Define the recurring tasks, e.g. Every Friday, or on the first day of each month.
* Add a task in your calendar
* Add sub-lists to a list. There are unlimited levels.
* Move a list or note easily from one list.
* Sort the list alphabetically or using other attributes.
* After adding a note, sort the list automatically.
* You can delete multiple notes quickly (excellent for shopping lists).
* Create a new list, including sub-lists.
* Use a browser to print your shopping list.
* To display the “Today” list on your homescreen, use the widget
* Make shortcuts from your list on your homescreen.
* Share your ForAnyList user lists.
* You can import notes from text files.
Create a backup copy of your preferences and notes, and then restore them as needed.
* Email your backup file e.g. * Email your backup file, e.g.
Select from 9 predefined themes.
* Register with your fingerprint to secure a list
You can’t use the internet to access your private information.
You can also download a trial version for free from the Google Play Store. Look for the “ForAnyList To Do List” keyword. ForAnyList’s free edition offers the exact same functionality as the regular version, except for the fact that there is a limit to the number of sub-lists and folders. The free version of ForAnyList does not allow you to save voice recordings or photos, nor can it store backup files.
To-do list or shopping list. It makes no difference. The list manager can be used for any LIST.