SVG Viewer Mod Apk Premium: This app is ideal for those who wish to visualize SVG files (Scalable Vector Graphics), stored on their smartphones.
* Can open SVG files from file explorer applications;
* Full-screen mode
* Converts an opened file into PNG. Although this is a paid function, you can still take screenshots in full-screen mode at moderate quality.
* Easy to use does not have advertisements
* Gmail attachments can be opened using the Google Drive app
* Offline works;
* Compatible with Inkscape files
* Users can select files from Dropbox OneDrive or Google Drive.
* Displays selected recent files
* The possibility to hide/showing layers
* Native code implementation requires less power consumption
* SVGZ File Format Supported
* Does not have any bugs
* Silver - unblocks PNG image generation;
*Gold - All features remain unlocked
SVG file visualizations using your phones web browser can be difficult and frustrating, especially if the file is large or on your SD Card. You cannot zoom in. This app allows you to see large SVG files on your smartphones screen without reducing the size of your display.
You have two options to see your files. One is using either a web-based or native library engine. These options are available in the settings view.
Users have commented that they dont need this app. They can use the browser to see SVG files. You can, but I offer more features such as editing file layers and saving them in png. Fullscreen view. My application offers a faster and better way to view SVG files.
This app is useful to designers and developers, as it allows them to see how icons are created on different Android devices.
1. Download attachments to Google Drive. There is an icon for the application at the files top.
2) Open Google Drive App and press long-press on one of the downloaded files to select the files that you need;
3. Click Send File Option and select This app
SVG files with custom fonts may not render properly. The best way to avoid this is to use an editor that can export text in independent line curves.