Survivalcraft 2 v220.127.116.11 Apk + Mod is a Adventure Android game
Download last version Survivalcraft 2 Apk For Android with direct link
What’s new in the 2.1 update:
– You can now play with up to 3 friends using split screen
– Gamepads are supported
– Many additions to survival: food rot, sickness, flu, rivers, new animals
– Customizable paint colors
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt over 30 real world animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Craft custom furniture. Paint. Use pistons to build moving machines. Farm crops and plant trees. Make and combine 40 different items of clothing to protect yourself from attacks and weather or to look smart. Play with up to 3 friends using split screen. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of Minecraft to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), pistons, weather, boats, rideable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style and expanding the gameplay through custom furniture, proper physically simulated explosions, temperature simulation and many more.
Survivalcraft 2 Apk
Survivalcraft 2 Apk
Mod hack info :
This is a small interim release to keep Survivalcraft 2.1 up to date on latest platforms:
– Added support for Android Pie
– Added support for 64bit processors
– Added FPS ribbon option which displays frame timing
– Removed unnecessary permissions
– Minimum Android version required increased to 4.1 Jelly Bean (previously 2.3 Gingerbread)
– Other small changes
– Changed folder used by SDCard external content. The exact location is displayed when you select the external content source.