Squid - Take Notes & Markup PDFs Mod Apk - Markup PDFs easily to complete forms, grade papers and sign documents. You can import images, draw shapes, and add text to your notes. You can quickly select copy/paste to move pages or notes. You can organize your notes in notebooks to increase productivity.
Wirelessly cast your device to a projector or TV to turn it into a whiteboard, or present in class meetings or conferences.
You can export your notes to PDFs and images, then you can share or save them in the cloud.
Squid uses vectors to keep your notes looking beautiful, at any zoom level or on any device. The stroke eraser tool can quickly erase whole letters or words, while the true eraser allows you to erase only parts of words. You can change the thickness and color of your handwriting, and resize drawings whenever you like without affecting their quality.
Squid uses active pens with capable devices to give natural pressure-sensitive handwriting. Simply use the pen to write and then erase using your finger.
The squid was designed to be powerful but easy to use, allowing you to take quick notes and work efficiently.
* Google Play Featured App
* Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/Ji9dCS
* Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge: https://goo.gl/J7uT0B
Notes can be taken naturally using a pen, and you can erase them with your finger when active pen-enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices equipped with S Pen
Notes with your finger, passive stylus for non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7
* Vector graphics engine
* Multiple paper types (e.g. Blank ruled graphs) in various sizes and types (e.g. infinite letter A4)
* Undo/redo Select Move and Resize
Select items can be changed in color or weight
Copy and paste between the notes
* 2 finger scroll, pinch-to zoom
* Keep notes organized in notebooks
* Notes and Notebooks for Sorting
* Import crop, resize and export images
* To export notes as PDF PNG, JPEG or other formats for printing, archiving and sharing
* Send notes to friends or colleagues by email Evernote, etc.
* Support for Multi-Window
* Use shortcuts to open or create new notes.
* Notes on secondary display using HDMI Chromecast, etc. (Android 4.2 )
* Use premium backgrounds to create pages and notes (math engineering, sports, etc.).
* You can import PDFs, and then mark them up as any other note.
* Use additional tools to express yourself (highlighter text with "true" eraser shape text).
* Export bulk notes and backup/restore to Dropbox or Box cloud storage providers as PDFs
NEW: Google partnered with us to provide incredibly low-latency, fast ink to Squid users of the Google Pixelbook or Samsung Chromebook Plus (with Chrome62). You can take handwritten notes on any Android smartphone or Chromebook that supports Android apps. Squid allows you to write exactly like on paper with an active pen or passive stylus, as well as your finger.