Sipnetic Mod Apk: Sipnetic, a VoIP softphone that uses the SIP protocol, is free. You can connect to your cloud PBX provider or enterprise telephony servers using Sipnetic.
Sipnetic does not offer VoIP services. Sipnetic requires a SIP provider account to use. SIP service providers may not support all features.
* Compatible with standard-compliant VoIP providers/PBXes
* Allows you to call over 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
* Modern UI.
Wideband Opus codec provides excellent audio quality. Support is also provided for legacy codecs like G.722 G.711 Speex, and GSM.
* Automatic gain control and Acoustic Echo cancellation
*Video calls with H.264 codec are available as a premium feature
* Support for various NAT traversal methods including STUN TURN, and ICE.
* Text and Voice Chat capabilities for instant messaging
* Secure calls based on TLS SRTP or ZRTP protocols. Chat messages are encrypted with the OTRv3 protocol. As a premium feature, OTR and ZRTP support are available.
* System integration, including the built-in editor.
* Support for Presence Information based on SIMPLE Protocol Suite.
* Telephony feature that supports multiple calls: Call on hold, transfer to another number, and voicemail waiting for the indicator.
* An experimental Walkie-Talkie mode that is well-suited to low-bandwidth connections.
* Available as a premium feature: Light and Dark UI Themes
* No ads no user tracking no personal data collection.
* Also available in English, Russian, and Ukrainian
The device's capabilities and video calling experience will vary. Sipnetic uses only the H.264 codec system implementation. Android 5.0 and higher are recommended.