Screen Mirroring - Miracast Mod Apk Pro: Screen Mirroring All Mirror allows you to cast small phone screens to large TV screens in high-quality and real-time speed. Access all media files such as photos, music, and E-books can be accessed easily on the large screen.
The Cast to TV app makes it easy to cast to TV and screen share with family and friends.
You can now enjoy large screen TV series in your family room. This stable and free TV mirror app allows you to screen share with your friends!
Cast your smartphone screen to a big TV screen
Easy & quick connection in just one click
Cast the mobile game to your big-screen television
Cast to TV, Live Video on Twitch and YouTube, BIGO LIVE
All media files supported, including photos, audios, E-books, PDFs, etc.
Demonstrate your skills in a meeting. Watch travel slideshows with family.
The clean and simple user interface for a great experience
Screen sharing in real-time speed
- Most smart TVs, LG, Samsung, Sony, TCL, Xiaomi, Hisense, etc.
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire Stick & Fire TV
- Roku Stick and Roku TV
- Other DLNA Receiver
- Other wireless adapters
1. Make sure that your smart TV and phone/tablet are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Allow "Wireless display" to be enabled on your phone.
3. Allow Miracast to be enabled on your smart TV.
4. Pair the device by searching.
Miracast & TV Mirror technology allows you to launch a presentation at a business meeting. Cast to TV, and share your ideas and demonstrations with coworkers. Save your eyes with screen-sharing technology.
Do you feel guilty about watching a movie on your phones screen? Use our Miracast and screen mirroring/cast screen app to share funny content with friends and family on large TVs.
Are you tired of searching for an app that casts your small screens onto larger TVs? Screen Mirroring All Mirror is based on Miracast TV Mirror technology.
1. Both your TV and Android device must support wireless display/Miracast, and screen mirroring functions.
2. Make sure that your smart TV mirror and phone/tablet are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. It is recommended to switch off the V.P.N. in order to properly connect the device.