Samsung My Files 22.214.171.1241 Apk latest is a Productivity Android app
Download last version Samsung My Files Apk For Android with direct link
Samsung My Files is a Productivity android app made by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
– Fixed the issue of “Predictive text” not working when performing searches in My Files.
– Fixed the issue of errors occurring when files are copied using drag and drop in Multi window mode.
– Fixed the VI (Visual Interaction) error that occurred when deleting files in “Get More Space – Unused files”.
– Fixed the issue of the number of items not being displayed for the Google Drive folder.
– Now displays an update icon when a new version update is required.
[Introducing My Files]
“My Files” manages all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer.
You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
Download and experience “My Files” now.
[New features in My Files]
1. Try 15 GB of free storage provided by Samsung Cloud Drive.
2. Using the Get more space feature, expand your storage space by deleting unnecessary files or backing them up to the Cloud.
3. With icons displayed for frequently used items (e.g., Camera, Download, and Social network services), finding what you want is now faster and easier.
– It’s easy to search for files on a mobile phone, SD card, or USB storage device, and to manage your files.
.Users can create folders; move, copy, share, compress, and decompress files; and view file details.
– Try our user-friendly features.
.The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
.The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files (.APK)
.Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
– Enjoy our convenient Cloud services.
.Samsung Cloud Drive
※ Supported features may be different depending on models.
Samsung My Files Apk
Samsung My Files Apk
– Changed the notification interval for the Get more space feature.
∙ Removed the notification provided when only 10% of free space is left on the device.
∙ A notification is provided when the device has less than 1 GB or less than 500 MB of free space left.
∙ If the ‘Later’ button or notification is disabled, a notification will be provided again two weeks later.
– Fixed the issue where the Notification badge does not disappear even after updating the app to the latest version.