Revo App Permission Manager 2.0.130 Apk Premium latest is a Tools Android app
Revo App Permission Manager Apk Premium is one the best Android app in Tools category from VS Revo Group Ltd. studio with lots of installs around the world.
|Name||Revo App Permission Manager Apk|
|Developer||VS Revo Group Ltd.|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
Now the Professional version of Revo App Permission Manager provides more control of everything. Take a look and see the risky permissions you are giving to some applications without knowing.
– Allows applications to discover and pair Bluetooth devices
– Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
– Allows applications to open network sockets
– Allows an application to modify global audio settings
– Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC
– Allows a companion app to run in the background
– Allows using the device’s IR transmitter, if available
– Allows an app to use device supported biometric modalities
– Allows access to the vibrator
– Inn-app purchase and subscription
– Allows an application to send SMS messages
– Allows an application to record audio
– Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call
– Access to precise location
We know that your privacy and security is one of the most important things in terms of control and knowledge. Revo App Permission Manager gives you the power to be always informed and to have the ability to control without you even knowing with your most sensitive information, like location, contacts, camera and even microphone.
The main aim of the app permission is to protect the privacy of an Android user. Android apps must request permission to access sensitive user data such as Contacts and SMS, as well as certain system features such as Camera and Internet. Depending on the feature, the system might grant the permission automatically or might prompt the user to approve the request.
Q: Why do I need a Revo permission manager?
A: It is always a good idea to be aware what permissions the apps on your Android device are using in the background, especially if you don’t know for their purpose.
Q: What kind of permissions may be turned on without my knowledge?
A: You may be surprised, but even sensitive permissions, like access to your camera, microphone, and location, can often be enabled by a another app without your consent.
Q: What are the real benefits of using a Revo permission manager?
A: On first place, the main aim of the application is to guarantee your privacy. Let’s say you don’t want to share your location for a certain time, but you are not sure if there is an application which may be using it in background without your knowledge. Here comes the real need of a systemized information about what kind of permission is on this exact time and by which application.
Q: How I can get information about specific permissions?
A: Once you installed Revo App Permission Manager and start the application, you will see all risky categories in terms of potential high, medium or low risk. You can easily find the desired application in the search field or you can take a look on all apps through the risk categories. By selecting the app you are interested in you can see all the information about the current permissions the app is using and easily stop them.
Minor improvement and bugs fixes
★ Premium / Paid features Unlocked
★ Sponsored banner layout removed from menu
★ Debug code removed
★ Original package signature changed
➡ Languages: Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi