Recce – Planning & Orienting Mod Apk
Recce was awarded “App Of The Day” by MyAppFree. The app will be available for free from February 18-20! MyAppFree is a handheld calculator and GPS app. It is compatible with Maps SDK, Fused Location API and GPS for precise location and very low power consumption. This makes it suitable for long trips.
* Insta-moment coordinates/grids updates
* Pins: Mark points and save them on a map.
* Routes: Place checkpoints and plot lines to indicate a route.
* Areas: Connect the ends of Routes to mark an area.
* Geodesic Distance: The lines drawn on the map show the shortest route between two points on Earth’s surface.
Pins or Markers
• Organize and categorize saved items using groups or colors.
* Sort and delete saved Pins Routes or Areas
* Add Multiple Pins to Ruler Sequentially
* The Fused Location API provides your location for greater accuracy and lower power consumption.
* Provides your bearing using your deviceand’s position sensors
* Graphical compass for navigation and wayfinding with support for any orientation/rotation.
* This measure distances between Pins.
* Multiple Pin additions are supported for cumulative measures.
*Add Routes and Areas for distance and straight-line directions between checkpoints.
System of Coordinates:
Recce is a supporter of the following systems:
1. WGS84 Latitude and; Longitude
2. UTM in all zones
3. MGRS only in UTM coverage
4. Kertau (RSO) / RSO Malaya (m)
5. British National Grid (BNG).
6. Maidenhead Locator System (QTH Locator)
Not 1: This app adheres to the area of use of every system. It returns N/A for locations that are outside of the system’s boundaries.
Not 2: This app doesn’t support UPS (universal Polar Stereographic), and it is not planned to.
Recce does not have any affiliation with military organisations or armies. The app uses formulas and information that are freely accessible, such as the EPSG guide and repository.