RealDash 1.8.0 Apk Unlocked latest is a Auto & Vehicles Android app
Download last version RealDash Apk Unlocked For Android with direct link
RealDash is a Auto & Vehicles android app made by Napko that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
The best vehicle companion app for road trips, street and race track. Or just having fun with your favorite racing simulator.
RealDash is free to try. All ads will be removed when you purchase a full version.
★ Pixel Perfect™ customization of dashboards. Limited only by imagination.
★ Super high quality visuals and animated gauges.
★ Gallery with downloadable free and premium Dashboards and Gizmos.
★ Read and clear vehicle error codes.
★ Map and Speed limit display.
★ Voice commands allow hands free operation.
★ Instant and average fuel consumption.
★ Performance meter 0-60, 0-100, 0-200, 60 feet, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, and mile.
★ Measure horsepower and torque.
★ A powerful Trigger->Action system.
★ Create alarms and visual effects based on configurable triggers.
★ A lap timer with dozens of automatically detected race tracks.
– Autronic SM4, SM2 and SMC
– CAN-Analyzer USB (7.x)
– DTAFast S-Series
– Ecumaster EMU
– Hondata K-Pro, FlashPro, and S300
– Hybrid EMS
– KMS MP25 and MD35
– Link ECU
– Megasquirt 1,2,3 / Microsquirt
– Motorsport-Electronics ME221
– Nissan Consult I
– OBD2 via ELM327 adapter
– Spitronics ECU & TCU
– SPLeinonen PDSX-1 & DashBox
– Tatech 32 & 38
– UltraSky EMS
– VEMS v3
+ Custom hardware and DIY solutions via our open protocol.
Supported Racing games:
– Assetto Corsa
– BeamNG Drive
– Codemasters F1 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2019
– Dirt Rally
– Euro Truck Simulator 2
– Forza Horizon 4
– Forza Motorsport 7
– Grid 2
– Live for Speed
– Project Cars
RealDash can be used without connection to ECU. Then a GPS and device internal sensors are available for:
– Vehicle speed.
– Your current location on map.
– Current speed limit.
– Lap timer.
– Acceleration info.
– Performance measurements (with limited accuracy).
We hope you enjoy using RealDash. Have Fun!
* Range calculation uses more recent consumption data.
* Instant and average fuel consumption now uses the correction factor in same way.
* Weather info is updated faster on app startup.
see full change log in realdash.net/forum