RaspController 5.0.2 beta1 Apk Pro is a Tools Android app
Download last version RaspController Apk Pro For Android with direct link
Manage your Raspberry Pi with your smartphone
New life for RaspController !!! The app has been completely redesigned, improved GPIO support and extended functions already present.
Features included in the app:
– GPIO managment (On/Off or impulsive function)
– File manager (Explore the content of Raspberry PI, copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files)
– Shell SSH (Send custom commands to your Raspberry PI)
– Camera (Shows images of the camera connected to the Raspberry PI)
– Support for sensor DHT11/22 (Humidity and temperature)
– Support for sensor DS18B20 (Temperature)
– Support for Sense Hat
– Info Raspberry PI (Read all the information of the connected device)
– Pinout and diagrams
– Wake On Lan (Use Raspberry PI to send “WakeOnLan” magic packets)
* It use protocol SSH
* Authentication: password or RSA
* Tested on Raspbian
App multilanguage: English, French, German, Italian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Full translators list:
Kindly don’t use the Evaluation System for reporting bugs. Instead, please contact me directly.
– What Raspberry PI configuration is required to use RaspController?
1. Root password configured on Raspberry PI.
If you not already did it, you would enter in your Raspberry PI terminal:
sudo passwd Root
and enter password desired.
2. SSH enabled on Raspberry PI.
To enable SSH commands enter in your Raspberry PI terminal:
and enable SSH in the menu ‘Advanced options’.
3. To allow SSH with Root user.
To allow SSH commands with Root user enter in your Raspberry PI terminal:
sudo nano /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo leafpad /etc/ssh/sshd_config
and change the line:
At the end save and reboot.
4. Configure RaspController with Root user.
Make sure that the device created on RaspController has the user: ‘Root’ and password: Root password set on Raspberry PI (step 1).
You can use the user ‘pi’, but many operations (such as GPIO management, shutdown, reboot…) won’t be available.
* Imp: Apt update timeout
* Imp: Improved reading of monitoring data
* Fix: Fn buttons
* Upd: Korean language (by Kty)
* Upd: Polish language (by Maciek)
* Upd: Romanian language (by g)