Quick Cursor: one hand mouse pointer 1.6.10 Apk Pro latest is a Productivity Android app
Quick Cursor: one hand mouse pointer is a Productivity Android app made by Sergiu Șandor with a lot of interesting features that make it one of the best !
|Name||Quick Cursor: one hand mouse pointer Apk|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
TIP: While using the quick cursor, touch with another finger to open the quick settings menu.
The app is free and without ads!
The PRO version is for advanced configurations and features:
○ Trigger more gestures with the cursor: long click, swipe, scroll, drag and drop, etc
○ Floating tracker mode (the tracker will stay on the screen like a floating bubble)
○ Customize the triggers, tracker and cursor areas size and position to better match your device dimensions
○ Customize the appearance of tracker, cursor or other visual effects/animations
○ Customize the tracker behavior (inactivity hide timer, hide on outside action)
○ Support for edge actions:
• expand notifications or quick settings
• trigger home, back or recent button
• swipe from edge to open side menus
○ More options when the keyboard is open: move trigger above, keep the triggers over or disable them
○ Customize vibrations and visual feedback
○ Backup and restore all settings
● Support the developer of this free and without ads app
Quick Cursor requires you to enable its accessibility service before you can use it.
This app uses this service only to enable its functionality.
It needs the following permissions:
○ View and control screen
• is needed for trigger zones
○ View and perform actions
• is needed to perform touch actions
○ Observe your actions
• is needed for “temporarily disable” feature which pause Quick Cursor until you change your running app to another one
The usage of this accessibility features will NEVER be used for something else. No data will be collected or sent across network.
– add Russian translation (thanks to Alex Procopovich)
– fix translation bug on Quick Actions popup
– fix temporarily pause feature on Android 11
– fix crash on how to use tutorial
– add info about how to prevent Android killing the app
– fix gesture replay crash
– fix start/stop app bug
● Pro Features Unlocked
● No Third Party Patch