ProtonMail – Encrypted Email Mod Apk
ProtonMail, a Swiss-based secure email app, combines advanced security features and end-to-end encryption. It is intuitively designed and simple to use. ProtonMail secure email app is used by millions around the world. The Wall Street Journal states:
“ProtonMail provides encrypted email that makes it nearly impossible to see except for the sender or the recipient.”
You can use the ProtonMail App to:
* Add a protonmail.com new email address
• Send encrypted email attachments and emails with ease
* You can switch between ProtonMail accounts
Use folder labels, swipe gestures and simple swipe-gestures to keep your inbox clean and tidy.
* Get new email notifications
* Encrypted emails sent to non-ProtonMail addresses with a password
ProtonMail: Why use ?
* ProtonMail is free: we believe everyone deserves privacy. You can upgrade to a premium plan to get more done or support our mission.
* End-to end encryption is automatically ‘fun’ and invisible for the user
* Proton cannot read emails with zero-access encryption
* An open-source encryption system that can be inspected by security professionals from all over the globe
* ProtonMail’s servers are located in Switzerland, under the protection and security of the strongest privacy laws.
Industry Leading Security Features
ProtonMail servers store messages using encryption that is end-to-end at all times. They are securely transmitted between Proton servers as well as user devices. This eliminates virtually all risk of messages being intercepted.
No Access to Email Content
ProtonMail”s zero access architecture makes your data inaccessible. Proton has no access to the encryption key used on client-side data encryption. We don’t have technical capability to decrypt messages.
Open Source Cryptography
ProtonMail”s open-source software was thoroughly reviewed by security professionals from all over the globe to guarantee the best protection. ProtonMail uses only secure versions of AESRSA and OpenPGP, while all cryptographic libraries are freely available. ProtonMail uses open-source libraries to ensure that encryption algorithms are not compromised by clandestine backdoors.
“ProtonMail, a Gmail-like mail system that uses encryption at the end of each transaction makes it difficult for outsiders to track.” Forbes
For the most recent news and special offers, follow ProtonMail via social media:
For more information visit: https://protonmail.com
Our open-source code base: https://github.com/ProtonMail