If you toss a coin 5 times, how many times will fall tails?
If you roll the dice 7 times, how many times will drop 2?
And if you throw a coin and dice to 1 million times?
Spend 10 million tests a few seconds on your phone/tablet!
The calculator allows you to calculate:
– Probability of the event (number of favorable outcomes of all possible outcomes);
– Conditional probability of an event;
– The relative frequency of the event (number of occurrence of the event, the total number of trials);
– Combinatorics: permutations (10 000 members);
– Combinatorics: permutations with repetitions (up to 100 elements);
– Combinatorics: Accommodation (up to 5000 elements in the placement of 100 000 000);
– Combinatorics: accommodation with repetitions (up to 5000 elements in the placement of 1 000 000);
– Combinatorial: combination (to 10 000 elements in the combination of 10 000);
– Combinatorial: coupling repeatedly (10 000 elements in a combination of 10 000);
– Addition of probabilities of incompatible events;
– Multiplication of probabilities;
– Calculation of Bernoulli formula;
– Coin toss;
– Throwing dice;
Also contained in the calculator formula and the definition of the theory of probability.