Premium Camera Mod Apk
Benefits- NO Ads
It is compatible with both mobile and wearable devices.
Green Screen Background with Gif
Wear OS now offers a Premium Camera
* Your Premium Camera must sync with the Wear OS Premium Camera.
* A timer can be used to take multiple photos.
The camera will capture pictures at a rate of 30 per second.
1. Photo: Set — Burst (30x).
2. Interval for taking pictures: Setting — Burst mode interval (— 10s).
3. Just click the camera button
Every day, it takes a picture every 10 minutes between 8.30 AM – 8.30 PM.
1. Timer (Triger)
Each day at 8:30AM
You must have Off
3. We can custom burst
It can be 72 (It will require multiple photos 72 numbers 12 hour = 10minutes and 72).
4. Interval of burst mode
Choose 10m (interval of 10 minutes)
Each day it will take video 10 minutes at 8:00AM.
0. To record video, press the Camera button
1. Timer (Trigger).
Each day at 8:00AM
3. Video settings…
4. Video length limit
Choose 10 minutes
* Clock option that allows you to set a timer.
* The burst mode.
* Photo filters that are real-time.
* Video filters in real-time
* Image to Video (mp4)
* Video stamp (on Frame Video)
* Auto-stabilization option to ensure that your photos are level regardless of what.
* Zoom using a single touch control or multi-touch gesture
* Flash On/Off/Auto/Torch
* You can choose from a variety of focus modes, including macro.
* Use the touch to choose focus or metering.
* Face detection option.
* You can choose between a front or back camera
* Select scene modes Color effects White balance and Exposure Compensation
* You can choose the camera resolution, JPEG quality and image quality. All resolutions supported by the camera. Support for 4K UHD video (3840×2160), on certain devices. This is experimental and may not be possible on all devices. ).
* Recording video (with optional audio).
* A burst mode that can be delayed or set to a configurable delay.
* You can also silence your shutter.
* The GUI can be used in all orientations without any interruptions when switching orientations. Optimize for both left- and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture zoom or change exposure compensation).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4 see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
A configurable on-screen display displays the orientation of your camera and battery time. You can also overlay any number of grids, including rule of thirds.
You can adjust the Preview Aspect Ratio to increase the size of your preview or match the resolution of your photo/video. This will ensure that what you see is exactly what it is.
* GPS location tag (geotagging), optional, of photos with compass direction (GPSImgDirection GPSImgDirectionRef).
* External microphone support (may not work with all devices).
* Instructions available from http://joeunsemu.com/android/tcp/
* unlike most Android apps.
Some features might not be accessible on every device because they depend on the hardware or Android version.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for improvements – either email or post at http://joeunsemu.com/android/tcp/