Potenza Drive (OBD2 ELM327) Mod Apk
Potenza Drive simulates engine sound effects by bringing real engine sounds from powerful vehicles. Enjoy the joy of driving and the delight in hearing the engine sounds produced by a supercar.
Use an OBDII ELM327 Bluetooth (Bluetooth), connector (On-Board Diagnostic OBD OBD2 (or OBDII) to check the throttle position, acceleration speed rev and torque engine loads gear shift brake. The car’s engine sounds are affected by changes made to the gauges on the dashboard and cluster. A different engine RPM can produce a completely different sound through the car’s speakers. This relies on real-time monitoring of the car’s mechanical and dynamic information.
Use your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection to hear the car&’s sound system through speakers.
• Discover new car sounds, including unique V8 engine sounds.
* Keep your favourite car sound.
* Landscape and portrait modes (use in conjunction with a carphone holder).
* Listen to navigation or music while driving.
* The app will play engine sounds in the background.
* Resume engine sounds after incoming/outgoing call.
* Simple car tuning of the RPM idle/redline, to adjust engine sounds.
For the next session, save your OBD-II Bluetooth ELM327 (Bluetooth paired device).
* Enhance the sound quality of your engine with Fast Communication enabled in the App: Most recent vehicles support OBD High Speed Communication (mandatory starting 2008).
* OBD Protocol Support or Automatic Protocol Detection (if OBD protocol is not known).
THE NEAREST GENERATION IS HERE. You can hear the sound of your ears.
Love Potenza Drive?
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
Follow us on Instagram
1. Bluetooth-enabled mobile device
4. Multimedia/Car Stereo Receiver
5. Aux cord.4
1. The OBD-II adapter should be an ELM327 certified integrated circuit with Bluetooth support.
Ancel Autel Bluedriver Carista KKmoon OBDKey PLX Devices Veepeak Viecar XTool, and many other brands are supported.
Two supported OBD-II protocols are SAE J1850 PM ISO 9141-2 ISO 14230-4 KWP ISO 15765-4 CAN, and SAE J1939 CAN.
3. Not compatible with electric vehicles. Hybrid may work with Internal Combustion Engine.
4 Aux cord ensures maximum sound quality. Bluetooth uses data compression on an audio signal, which degrades the quality. Multimedia/Car Stereo Receivers can have an audio delay up to 2 seconds.
NOTE: OBD is an acronym for On-Board Diagnostic. It’s a communication port that can be used to diagnose/car scan/car doctor/car repairs.
compatible with these car makers that have OBD-II compliance:
Abarth Acura Alfa Romeo Aston Martin Audi Bentley BMW Bugatti Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Citroen Corvette Cupra Dacia Daewoo Daihatsu Dodge DS Automobiles Ferrari Fiat Ford Holden Geely GMC Holden Honda Hummer Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Kia Koenigsegg Lada Lamborghini Lancia Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Maserati Maybach Mazda McLaren Mercedes-Benz MG MINI Mitsubishi Nissan Opel Pagani Peugeot Polestar Pontiac Porsche Renault Rolls-Royce Rover Ruf Saab Saturn Scion Seat Shelby Skoda Smart Spyker SsangYong Subaru Suzuki Tata Toyota Vauxhall TVR Volkswagen Volvo Wiesmann.